THE ARCHIVES

Monday, October 26, 2009

Hometown Halloween...

I need to compose myself before I can compose this...let Nostalgia drug me senseless...
I will give you no information about this record- I will leave that up to Scarstuff, for reasons that will become apparent when you read the very last comment on his post. I used to work for the family of the guy who left that comment. I have a few copies of this record & cassette. Now you too will have a copy in the digital format. My first favorite Halloween record cover. The first track is really weird & cool- the rest of the record is just weird. It figures, it was made here in Houston...

6 comments:

GOODNIGHT WHATEVER YOU ARE! said...

WOW, thanks man I have been looking for this one, great post!

Runs.with.Ferals said...

All these creepy albums are giving me flashbacks of all the devoted adults whose homes I visited while tricker-treating in the mid-70's...

That's it !I'm hopping on my bike to raid the local vending machine of candy !

fangbang said...

Thanks so much Prof. This is the stuff I crave for Halloween. I'm so happy I found your blog this Halloween. Do you have a Christmas blog too?haha. That can be scary too!

Prof. Grewbeard said...

i'm planning on it...

Dave said...

Wow Prof. It's hard to believe that someone who released one of these old LPs is still around to read about it on the net..as seen that (no next to) last comment at Scarstuff. Would you be willing to sell me one of your tapes of this LP? The digital copy I have from Jason isn't that clear. Thanks.

Dave

Prof. Grewbeard said...

hey Dave, how's it goin'? the version i have available here is my own copy and apart from surface noise and pops(no skips)is better than the tape, plus i'm not sure where those tapes are right now...

Related Posts with Thumbnails